Green day Evanescence
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Green day Evanescence

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Old news

AuteurMessage
Martin
Admin
Admin
Martin

Old news Empty
MessageSujet: Old news   Old news EmptyMar 26 Sep - 19:43

Ici seront postés les vieilles news pour ceux que ca intéresse...

Dernière édition par le Mar 26 Sep - 19:46, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://greenday-evanescence.bb-fr.com
Martin
Admin
Admin
Martin

Old news Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Old news   Old news EmptyMar 26 Sep - 19:45

Samedi 29 Juillet
CMWYS EST ARRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeudi 27 Juillet
ALALALALALA!!!!!
Le teaser de CALL ME WHEN YOU'RE SOBER et un autre tout petit extrait
ici et ici
I'm Gonna die....
So magnifik........
Les Paroles sont ...
"How could I
You were never mine
So don't cry me
If you love me"
D'apres Amy le 2 Août sera le JOUR J!!!

Lundi 17 Juillet
Je tremble comme une feuille morte car je viens de voir un Trailer de THE OPEN DOOR
On entend Amy chanter un morceau du titre Lacrymosa
je suis entre la vie et la mort lol

Pour voir cette merveille cliquez ici !!!!
"Too late to blame it on me, don't wanna hold you back now"
Amy a expliquez récemment que Will part du groupe
Hey everybody. We just had a killer couple of weeks filled with press, photos, and an incredible video shoot that I know youre gonna love. Things are going great and I'm really getting excited for the new album. Unfortunately, I have some sad news. A few weeks ago, Will decided to leave the band. He said that he just cant go through with another huge tour right now, and wants to stay a little closer to his family instead. Tour is hard- you kind of have to sacrifice your life for it, so we can all understand. We love Will very much and wish him nothing but happiness in everything he does. We've been playing music together since I was in jr. high. I miss him already! I love you guys, don't worry about the band- nothing has changed in the schedule and were all excited to get out there and play again. See you soon!
love
amy
Pour voir une traduction >>> ici
Amy a parlé aussi de Good Enough
Au passage elle en profite pour dire qu'elle apprend la harpe!!!
(...) my new goal.. To aquire and master the harp. Cant be that different, right?
ps- about all this narnia crap- nothing was sliced, diced or sacrificed. The song I wrote for the movie is still in tact- when I wrote it, I wrote a really long instrumental intro that is different from the rest of the song. Its just a piece of music. It turned out to be the perfect segway into the last song on the album. chillax!

Sinon voici un apercu d'une photo promotionnelle!!!

Ca promet... Tremblezzz...tremblezzzzz...lol
Sinon, d'apres Rocky CMWYS arriverait début août (le 8)
avec le clip...basé sur... LE PETIT CHAPERON ROUGE!!!

Mardi 11 Juillet
Aie Aie Aie... Hé oui je sais ca fait un bail qu'il n'y a plus de news, d'updates, la vidéo de la semaine n'a pas été changée...Mon départ en vacances y est pour quelquechose...désolé...
Rassurez-vous Insane est là!!!
Pour me faire pardonner je vous met la liste des Titres de The OPEN DOOR
01. Sweet Sacrifice: un hit à l'intro orientalisante
02. Call Me When You're Sober : très efficace
03. Weight Of The World: magnifiquement orchestré avec beaucoup de cordes
04. Lithium : plaintif à souhait
05. Cloud Nine : ovni pop du disque
06. Snow White Queen : envoutant et gothique
07. Lacrymosa : extraordinaire avec ses empreints du Requiem de Mozart
08. Like You : tout en délicatesse
09. Lose Control : Cranberries au pays de White zombie
10. The Only One : presque expérimental
11. Your Star : très autobiographique
12. All That I'm Living For : ballade pleine d'espérance
13. Good Enough : contient l'intro de la chanson pour Narnia
Pour plus de détail cliquez ici
Voilà, je ne peux pas encore changer la vidéo je suis désolé...
Mais consolez-vous, on change bientôt de design...!!!
July 11th, 2006: Hello. Sorry that I've been gone so long. John's song is "All That I'm Living For". My favorite songs on the album are Weight of the World and Good Enough. I doubt that Good Enough will be a single b/c it's only Amy and a piano. Lithuim is not your typical ballad. It's more of a power ballad. I talked to Rocky today and they just finished a photo shoot for Blender magazine and they are suppose to do a shoot for a Japanese mag tomorrow. Also the video is done. Rocky said everything went great. He said it should be out in @ 2 1/2 weeks. Sametime the song hits airwaves. So you will have something soon. Also I believe that Rocky won't be doing the AOL thing. So keep an eye out for John and Amy. Amy doesn't smoke and she has no tattoo's (at least the last time I saw her she didn't). OK, gotta go. Later Tater. (Reneè)
Voila un message de Reneè aujourd'hui

Mardi 27 Juin
June 27th, 2006: "Hello! Ok the promos were shot last week in New York. They were for the Album and for press. They also did a shoot for Metal Edge magazine. They leave next week for LA to shoot the video for CMWYS. The tour in September will be for promotion in Europe. The Narnia song is still the Narnia song as of now." (Reneè)
Traduction Greenday-Evanescence: Salut! Les (photos) promos ont été tiré la semaine dernière à New York. Elles étaient pour l'album et la presse. Ils en ont aussi fait une pour Metal Edge magazine. Ils partent la semaine prochaine pour LA pour tourner la vidéo Call Me When You're Sober. La tournée en septembre sera pour la promotion en Europe. La chanson de Narnia est toujours la chanson de Narnia a ce jour.
source Evanescence-Website
The Open Door approche, pour ceux qui ne le savent pas le single CMWYS devrait sortir le 7/8 août aux Etats-Unis

Mercredi 21 Juin

Pour voir certaines traductions allez ici (site AmyDark)
ROLLING STONE 'In the studio'
Thanks to Tweek for this scan from Rolling Stone!! ENJOY!!

Date 21 Jun 2006 Posted by Lucy & Fra Comment (0)

PICTURE UPDATE
Added 16 pics from the Much Music Awards 2006.. thanks to scenceable, E-Unit and Lisathewitch!! ENJOY!!

Date 20 Jun 2006 Posted by Lucy & Fra Comment (2)

Heard on the red carpet at Sunday's MuchMusic Video Awards
From 680news.com (Thanks to Oceanic)Evanescence lead singer Amy Lee said guitarist Terry Balsamo is making "miraculous progress" recovering from a stroke he suffered last fall.Lee said at Sunday's MuchMusic Video Awards that Balsamo is doing physical and occupational therapy and is re-learning the guitar. She said they expect he'll be ready to tour again in October. (read more..)
Date 19 Jun 2006 Posted by Lucy & Fra Comment (0)

MMVAs: Seeing Stars
From Dose.ca (Thanks to Oceanic)Anyway, speaking of doing it for the love of music, we caught up with Evanescence's Amy Lee, who was looking particularly bewitching, and she told us about recording her band’s sophomore effort and how she dealt with the pressure of following up such a massive debut. “You can’t listen to [the pressure],” she asserted. “You can’t let it affect the way you write. You have to write music because you want to, not because you have to.” (read more..)

Evanescence Ready To Return Despite Troubles
From Ultimate-Guitar.com (Thanks to Oceanic)"It was all really dramatic and weird." But tragedy creates great material: "It's only made the record that much better, honestly," she says.The first single, "Call Me When You're Sober," has remnants of Evanescence's old goth sound, but with woman-scorned lyrics ("You never call me when you're sober/You only want it cause it's over") and a bluesy arrangement of strings and organ, it sounds more Fiona Apple than new metal. (read more..)

Lee opens up about new Evanescence disc (New Song Title: LITHIUM)
Singer talks about band's upcoming 'Open Door' in an exclusive Canadian interview (by Mark Daniell // For JAM! Music) (Thanks to Oceanic)TORONTO - Just like one of the gang, Evanescence frontwoman Amy Lee emerges from a hotel suite, strides up to a pristinely arranged table of cold cuts and crackers, and declares herself famished. (...) Again teamed with "Fallen" producer Dave Fortman (Mudvayne), the record - which features 13 tracks including the propulsive "Weight Of The World," the full-bodied, "Lithium", the haunting "Good Enough" and the gut-spilling first single, "Call Me When You're Sober" - is everything Lee had ever wanted to try both as a singer and songwriter. (read more..)
source Evanescence-website

Lundi 19 juin 2006
4 chanson comfirmée : "Lithium"
Source: Jam.Canoe.Ca
Besides, since she started writing the album more than a year ago until now, Lee says she's been deaf to the cat calls of people who say she can't make it without Ben.

"Those I hate the most," she moans. "But I don't bother with any of it. It's not even worth it. All I have to say is, people who don't think I can do it - I can do it."

Again teamed with "Fallen" producer Dave Fortman (Mudvayne), the record - which features 13 tracks including the propulsive "Weight Of The World," the full-bodied, "Lithium," the haunting "Good Enough" and the gut-spilling first single, "Call Me When You're Sober" - is everything Lee had ever wanted to try both as a singer and songwriter.

"On this record, I tried things that I couldn't do before because I'm better now as a musician. And anything that I had wanted to try, but before was afraid to do, I tried that too. Because of that, I feel this album steps out. It's grown up."
Read More on Link Above (Jam.Canoe.Ca)

Also, here are a couple of Pictures from the MMVA's.
Martin
Admin
Admin
Martin

Old news Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Old news   Old news EmptyMar 26 Sep - 19:47

"You never call me when you're sober - You only want it cause it's over"
Evanescence Ready to Return Despite Troubles - Click!
The first single, "Call Me When You're Sober," has remnants of Evanescence's old goth sound, but with woman-scorned lyrics ("You never call me when you're sober/You only want it cause it's over") and a bluesy arrangement of strings and organ, it sounds more Fiona Apple than new metal.
On "Good Enough," a plaintive piano ballad, Lee's voice drops to a lower register, giving it a richness and nuance not present on previous albums. "I just feel purified," says Lee. "I still listen to the album now, and it couldn't mean more to me."
There is another article that features Amy, from Dose. Click Here

Anyway, speaking of doing it for the love of music, we caught up with Evanescence's Amy Lee, who was looking particularly bewitching, and she told us about recording her band’s sophomore effort and how she dealt with the pressure of following up such a massive debut.
“You can’t listen to [the pressure],” she asserted. “You can’t let it affect the way you write. You have to write music because you want to, not because you have to.”
Lee said she put the finishing touches on the album just two weeks ago and is still “kind of spinning” because she doesn’t know what to do with herself after spending two years locked in the studio. The gothy songstress revealed she’s grown since we last heard from her and fans can expect more depth on the disc, due in October.
“I’ve just grown as a musician and a person,” she said. “There’s a lot that I’ve said now that I didn’t think I could say before — I was afraid to. Musically, there’s a lot that I don’t think I could have done last time. It sounds awesome. I really pushed myself to my limits. I hope everyone really loves it, because I do.

Le 13 Juin 2006
Voici un message d' Amy sur l'Ev Board
"Happy cupcake sprinkly funland-the album!
hi guys. part of me thinks it would be best not to say a word about the first single, because the only way to really appreciate or 'get' the title of the song is to hear it- BUT- i just want to assure you- no rainbows or butterflies. Call me when you're sober is cool to me because the lyrics are so blunt, its impossible to misinterpret. Im just getting a little braver, thats all. I wrote it pissed off and finally ready to change my life after putting up with way too much. Its not a pop song, its not a ballad, it rocks. But it isn't "typical evanescence" either. I hope you all love the record, i know i do, but just one tip about it- each song really has a life of its own. It would be impossible to judge the record on one song alone. Some are much heavier than weve ever been before, some more soulful, some more fun- the only word that really describes all of them is "more." ...as I'm reading this I still think its all meaningless without hearing the album. Just be open minded, because I wasn't aiming to give people what they expect.
i love you guys!!! almost there!
-amy"
Pour voir une traduction cliquez ici (site AmyDark)

Photo récente d'Amy en studio

Le 2 Juin 2006
Dans un article (VH1) Green Day parlent de leur travail sur leur prochain album, ainsi que sur le film "American Idiot"

Voici des extraits de l'article:
"For us, everything that we do is completely, 100 percent passion- and energy-driven, so however we're going to come out with our next album, just be certain it's going to be an event, not just putting a record out"
Traduction GreenDay-Evanescence: "Pour nous, tout ce que nous faisons, c'est avec passion, à 100% , et avec beaucoup d'énergie. Nous seront donc de retour avec notre nouvel album, soyez juste certains que ce sera un évènement, pas un simple disque."
"It's definitely unfolding," Armstrong said. "Every single week there's more ideas about doing a film for American Idiot, and it's definitely going to happen."
Traduction GreenDay-Evanescence: Billie Joe Armstrong dit: "Chaque semaine , nous avons de plus en plus d'idées pour un film ("pour l'album") American Idiot, et c'est désormais sur, on le fera."
Pour lire l'article en entier cliquez ici .
PS: La vidéo du mois se transforme en vidéo de la semaine, ne perdez pas de temps à voter, pour cela, comme d'habitude, sondage sous le Shout, ou ici !

Lacrimosa Confirmation, No "Angel of Mine"
There is no song on the album by that name (Reference to Angel of Mine that leaked). Also, Lacrimosa is the name on the album of that song. Of course I have not heard the original. So I can't compare the two. I am assuming the date in Canada is true only because I know they are booking shows in Canada at that time. We shall see soon enough. Renèe
En gros le chanson "Lacrimosa" n'est pas un mythe, c'est le titre d'une des chansons de l'album... Renèe (qui a posté ce message) n'a pu nous faire la comparaison avec la version de Mozart (pour ceux qui ne le savent pas Lacrimosa est un morceau du requiem de Mozart, Amy chante cette partie en lyrique...rumeurs...) Elle nous imforme également que les dates pour le Canada sont réelles...

Le 29 Mai
Enfin des belles dates de tournée!!!

Hé oui!!! Enfin!!! D'apres Renèe l'épouse de Rocky Gray (batteur d'Evanescence), Wind Up, les producteurs d'Evanescence ont enfin décidé des dates de tournée pour The Open Door!!!
Octobre pour les USA et le Canada, et Novembre pour l'Europe
The Open Door approche à plein nez...Et cette fois-ci, c'est pour de vrai...
Ps: Toujours d'apres Renèe, Evanescence devrait tourner la vidéo de "Call me when you're sober" et prendre des photos,etc... à la fin du mois de Juin...

Le 25 Mai

Austrian Music Awards. Green Day a remporté le prix du meilleur album pour "American Idiot".

La vidéo du Mois et le Shout
Comme vous pouvez le remarquer une vidéo et un shout sont intégrés au portail.
1. Pour le shout: R signifie actualiser
2. Pour la vidéo du mois: allez voir la section
N'hésitez pas à donner votre avis et vos propositions, la vidéo qui remportera le plus de voix (sondage sur le portail) sera bien évidemment sélectionnée...

Lundi 22 Mai...
ASCAP Award Honors
Green Day étaient hier aux ASCAP afin de recevoir une récompense (Creative Voice Award ) pour "la chanson de l'année" Boulevard of broken dreams

Pour voir la galerie de photos cliquez ici
Le journal Ap a publié un article sur le label de Billie joe Armstrong ( Adeline Records) ainsi que sur sa ligne de vêtements Adeline street...
Pour voir les scans cliquez ici , ici et ici

En attendant des Nouvelles de nos Groupes Adorés...
Voici un Photomaton de Billie Joe Armstrong, Amy Lee, Tré Cool et Mike Dirnt (de gauche à droite)

PS: Si quelqu'un possede d'autres photomatons d'autres membres d'Evanescence, merci de nous les envoyer (Insane ou Martin) pour que tout le monde puisse en profiter!!!On remercie Insane pour le photomaton de Mike!!!

05/16/06
Update
Hello everybody its been a while since we filled you all in to what's going on in Green Day world. We finished touring at the begining of the year and have all taken some much needed vacation. We have started to get together and work on a bunch of cool projects.

It is a very creative time for us and we look forward to working on them for the next year or so. We will be sure to keep you all updated as to what is going on. Everyone is doing great and we are enjoying the time at home. We are humbled by all the support everyone around the world has shown us over the last two years. But most of all we want to thank you all as fans for being the best damn fans in the world!! We really appreciate it. Thank you!... Billie, Mike, Tre
Texte en Anglais... Donc pour ceux qui ne comprennent pas peuvent allez
ici!
Qu'est ce qu'on dit... Merci Insaaaaaaaaane!!!
Insane et Martin l'équipe du forum

Imaginez ma tete quand j'ai vu l'animation sur le site d'eva!!!MAGNIFIQUE!!!
The Open Door approche à grands pas... C'est pour bientôt
Pour voir l'animation avec la clé et l'image en vrai si je puis-dire cliquez ici

Amy en compagnie de Terry a Ocean Way pour le mixage de The Open Door le 2 Mai 2006 à Hollywood
De nouvelles rubriques sont désormais en ligne (d'apres plusieurs demandes) vous pouvez désormais y aller sans aucun probleme... Bon forum
Insane et Martin, l'équipe du forum

Billie Joe et Adrienne étaient au musée métropolitain de l'art à New York City lundi pour l'exposition d'"AngloMania".Pour voir le reste des photos cliquez ici

Adrienne sera de service ce soir à l'événement de celebration/concert/press dans Hollywood
Martin
Admin
Admin
Martin

Old news Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Old news   Old news EmptyVen 29 Sep - 22:45

Désormais nous possèdons un nouveau système de news qui vous permeterra d'acceder aux archives en cliquant en bas du module de news sur le portail...
Contenu sponsorisé

Old news Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Old news   Old news Empty

Old news
Page 1 sur 1